Attorney Dixon R. Gahnz is a Nationally Certified Civil Trial Advocate. He has been recognized as a Super Lawyer every year since 2011. He also has received the Best Lawyer award every year since 2012, naming him one of the Best Lawyers in America.
Dixon Gahnz has represented many families and injured people over the course of his career including victims of automobile accidents, slip and falls and work related injuries. Dixon also handles commercial litigation, contract disputes and other business related litigation.
Dixon was admitted to the Wisconsin Bar in 1994 and has also been admitted to the United States Eastern and Western District Courts. He is a member of the Bar Associations in Dane County, Dodge County and Jefferson County. He is certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Dixon is dedicated to improving the skills, professionalism and ethics of judges and lawyers. He helps to accomplish this through his active membership in the American Inns of Court and by serving on the Board of Directors for the Wisconsin Association for Justice.
Dixon's strong commitment to serving the community is met through his role as member of the DRA and serving as Trustee for the Village of Deforest from 2009-2014. He strives to preserve equal justice for all, not just a privileged few. His efforts help ensure that people harmed due to work place injuries and those injured through the negligence of others can have their fair day in court.
- Wisconsin, 1994
- Western District of the United States District Court of Wisconsin, 1995
- Eastern District of the United States District Court of Wisconsin, 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice Board of Directors
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Inns of Court
- Dodge County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Dane County Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Nationally Certified Civil Trial Advocate
- Super Lawyer 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014; Law & Politics and Milwaukee Magazine
- Best Lawyer 2012, 2013, 2014; Best Lawyers in America
Certifications and Specialties
- Civil Trial Advocate
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 1994, J.D., Honors: cum laude
- University of Wisconsin, Madison 1989, B.S.